Monday, March 4, 2013

Today...

Today I am not in a very good mood. The one real  thought getting me through is knowing tonight we get to hang out with a couple good friends the their new baby girl, I am sure you'll all be seeing pics on Instagram later

I'm sure most of the mood if from being Monday because who is really in a good mood on a Monday but I don't really have anything nice to say so I am going to share some of my favorite songs right now.

Per usual it's across the board, lots of genres and some oldies, but I  hope that means you can find something you like you haven't heard yet.

Timeless - Airborne Toxic Event
Va Va Voom - Nicki Minaj
We can be Strong - Willy Mason
*Willy Mason has to be one of my new all time favorites. 
I heard him thanks to Kev and he's preforming on the Gentlemen of the Road stopover we are going to. 
He sounds like Eric Clapton, what could be better.
Battle Scars - Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastian
Awkward - San Cisco
Next to Me - Emeli Sande
Nerve - Half Moon Run
 Can't Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

I plan to start my "Columbus Love" posts tomorrow and hopefully I'll be in a much better mood. 

Happy Monday folks.

2 comments:

osmr said...

Come on, girl! Turn that Monday frown upside down! Instead of hating Monday for what it is, Love it for what it isn't!! I can think of a few things. Can you? ;) XO

The Hopewell House said...

I hate it when Mondays are like that! I hope your evening got better!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover