Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

I haven't done one of these in awhile and today is a half day for me at work so I'm not trying to do much this morning in general :)
 
1.  When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is,  brush my teefers :).



2.   I can hardly wait for  this summer! Warm weather and lots of fun activities planned!

3.  The quickest way to my heart is   good food  because  who doesn't love good food and it automatically puts me in a happy mood. Man that was a lot of rhyming.


4. A little known fact about me is that  I really hate having stuff on my hands. I don't mean that I can't get my hands dirty...quite the opposite. I just don't like having stuff on them for to long.

5. The best part about my job is I have a TON of great things about my job. I love the people I work with, seeing the end results of our work in the store, sample sale, all the cool stuff we do...the list could keep going!

 
6. Something I just couldn't live without is  my wedding ring. Cliche but it's the only thing I couldn't imagine not having...even over my phone & internet.

7.  Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is  Oh hell a lot! I wish I could sew and I wish I were more handy like know how to fix household things or like cars!



Happy Friday!





Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute blog! I also need to brush my teeth too! I would like to do those fixing things. Cute wedding dress in your profile picture!

The Management said...

They way you are about your ring is the same way I am about necklaces. I NEVER go a day without a necklace. I have one on all the time, even when I sleep or shower. If I'm going out of the house I layer two more over that original necklace. Yes, that's three necklaces a day, and one of them has 8 pendants on it.

I feel SO NAKED without them.

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I wish there were a lot of things I could do too - but sewing and being more handy are definitely on my list!! Happy Friday! :)

Jim Robideau said...

You can fix a broken passenger window in an Isuzu Rodeo!

poptartyogini said...

I'd love to be a Ms. Fix it but don't seem to have any skills or confidence. I can't wait for summer and to say good riddance to my north face fleece for good. 44 and rain tomorrow?! Pee yew!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover