Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pinteresting


Happy hump day everyone :) 

This week is flying by! 
Not that I'm complaining.

It's going to be a completely random Pinterest Day since I've been finding all kinds of good things! 


Source: bhg.com via Allison on Pinterest


I want to try all of these!

Doesn't this look so refreshing!


Aww!!! 
GO ADOPT!


Source: google.com via Emily on Pinterest

Source: shopruche.com via Liana on Pinterest


Dress & skirt season are upon us! My closest knows it's missing out on these pretty items and told me to go get them immediately.
How can I say no to the closest?


I might actually be able to do this with my hair!


Everytime I read this I laugh and continue to giggle long after I should be. 


It's true! 

Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest

I bet this is what dogs think when people baby talk them...myself included lol.


Happy Wednesday!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Love those dresses,especially that first one!!

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Absolutely love that first dress!!! I love that twisted pony - now I just have to figure out how to do it! :)

The Management said...

I love the transformers comment. It's so true.

poptartyogini said...

You know it is a good post when you want to shop, eat and laugh all at the same time. I think you need to get to the store and honor your closet's command!

Leanna Vera said...

That first dress is adorable...I could definitely see myself wearing it!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover