Thursday, October 11, 2012

Coffee Talk

I'm linking up with Natalie for a little Coffee Talk this morning.
Natalie Blair


I've been feeling a bit under the weather and a new link up, especially when it involves coffee sounds like a must. 
 
1. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles fo sho!

2. What is your go-to meal?
Usually it's some kind of pasta.
Linginue Alfredo most of the time to be honest. 
That or grilled cheese (sometimes with tomato soup)

3. What is your "must have" snack while watching a movie/TV show?
The only thing I really have to have is popcorn & a pop at the movie theater! 
Sometimes I throw some Sour Patch Kids in there :)
Okay, okay most of the time!

I don't really have a must have snack for at home.

4. What is your guilt food(the kind where you are sad, lonely, etc. )?
Hmmm...probably potato chips! 
The flavors can vary, but it's usually Salt & Vinegar.
Also a Cherry Coke :) 
Yum!

5. What kind of food do you eat that is so disgusting to others and you are embarrassed to tell? Come on! Fess up!
That's kind of tricky because I don't feel like I eat anything to gross in a weird way. 
I actually verified this with the hubs. 
He said I don't eat anything that weird, and he would know.
I am sure I eat things that people don't like just due to preferences like: sushi, indian food, etc.
 I will say that I probably should be a little embarrassed that I don't eat that well considering I'm almost 26. 
Amen for good genes!

 Happy Thursday!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahahaha! I love how you said "Waffles fo sho"!! I cracked up out loud... seriously! AND I even said "fa sho"! My husband says that ALL THE TIME! HA!

I love alfredo.. now I am craving some Olive Garden... ugh!!

Definitely movie theater pop corn with a 40 oz soda to make you get up and pee twice during the movie causing you to rush back and ask "what'd I miss?????????????"

I love chips. Yes I do...

OMG The nearest Indian food restaurant around here is an HOUR away! I am dying for some sekobobs! Is that spelled right? And you won't catch me eating sushi.. heck no!

me said...

Indian food...Yummmm.

Sarah said...

Sushi and Indian food are my top two choices when eating out! Yum!

I verified with my hubs too :)

Purrincup said...

Mmm alfredo! I love sushi and Indian food, but where I live that's not too wacky.

shannon rose said...

perverted comments aside - i will die for anything salty.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover