Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Hello and happy Pinterest Day :)

Today in Ohio there is a high of 81 degrees...81...in October.
I'm missing the chiller fall weather.
I'm craving it actually.
But no worries by Saturday it will be 50.
Global warming...it's real people!





 Damn straight.
Take that Taylor you whiny bia.



Source: buzzfeed.com via Megan on Pinterest

Hocus Pocus is one of the greatest movies ever.
Just watched it last night!
Ps - did you know Thackery Binx is McGee on NCIS. Just a little fun fact :)


Source: myspace.com via Megan on Pinterest

Beautiful tattoo!




 Lol that's my logic :)


Source: twitter.com via Megan on Pinterest


Source: funnyjunk.com via Megan on Pinterest

Hahah I hate grape flavored anything, but the worst is cough syrup.


Jack Skellington.
I think I am going to have to make a print of this for next years Halloween decorations.


Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Janie said...

Awesome pins - I repinned quite a few of them this morning :0)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover