Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Respect & Love


I think we all know people, and maybe it's you, who for some reason choose to put the respect part on the back burner, behind "love".
Sometimes, sadly, that even includes self-respect.

I do hope that you aren't one of those people.
But if you are...
I hope you know you deserve respect and you should demand it.
Everyone does, and anyone that loves you would give it to you.

I am lucky to be given the respect in my marriage.
Blessed to have a husband that understands that I won't tolerate anything but respect, 
and demands respect himself.
It's a mutual understanding, and feeling.
I believe this to be true.
You can't have a great love without respect.
 
Happy Tuesday.
Photobucket

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover