Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pinterest Time



It's pinnin' time. 

I promise tomorrow I'll have some more Yosemite pictures for you. 
Maybe even after that I can get San Fran in less than a week...gasp!
I know I've been slacking. 
My apologies, there will be explanation tomorrow.


I want for our bathroom!

Source: stylet.ag via Megan on Pinterest

Button ups & maxi skirts.
Hmmm... I like.


Pecan cobbler. Mmmmmm...


True.



Source: keep.com via Megan on Pinterest

I love that leg warmers are in!
And I want that scarf ;)


My goal this fall & winter is to utilize my crock pot!



Source: thechive.com via Megan on Pinterest

I think if Gunner could get up on the counter when I vacuum, he would.

Source: cultivate.com via Megan on Pinterest

I'll take one of these for my kitchen please!


Good question?

Happy Wednesday!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Dani said...

OMG the baby moose picture is adorable!! I love all the pins!

Allison said...

That sink is amazing! I NEED one!! Stopping by from the OHP link-up.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover