Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday


More of our vacation later, today we are going to keep it short & sweet with some pins:)

Source: i.imgur.com via Megan on Pinterest


Source: pbfingers.com via Megan on Pinterest

When I didn't think Puppy Chow could get any better!
 


I think I need to invest in some cream skinnies.
 



 
Source: pinlavie.com via Megan on Pinterest
 
I just bought a pumpkin mold so I can do stuff like this.
I think I'll make it first on the "to try" list. 
 

I like this :)

Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Audra said...

Ooooh, that scarf - love!

Janie said...

The scarf would go perfectly with that nail polish combo :)

Rach said...

I am in love with that scarf! Sparkles are my fav! :)

Rachel said...

Ooh that house is a dream!
Great pins!!
Hope you have a great day!

nothingryhmeswithrachel.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

And that scarf is only $300! ;)
http://www.rose-and-rose.com/womens-collection/lucerne

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover