Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween everyone!

Today is one of my favorite holidays, so what better way to show some love than with Pinterest pins?!



Vintage Halloween = creepy as hell!
Have you all seen the movie The Strangers?
Enough said right?


Source: 500px.com via Megan on Pinterest


Little did we know that MJ wasn't the creator of Thriller!




Source: google.ca via Megan on Pinterest


Source: flickr.com via Megan on Pinterest

Pumpkin Head :)


Source: flickr.com via Megan on Pinterest


Photobucket

6 comments:

Audra said...

Witch please = LOLOLOLOL

Holly said...

Fun pins! Happy Halloween :)

Chloe said...

The Strangers gets me every time! Scares the living shit out of me. I'm probably going to watch it tonight while I hand out candy!

Rachel said...

Love these! I will have to watch Strangers tonight!
Happy Halloween to you! :)

Jamie said...

Happy Halloween!

Kaity B. said...

These Halloween pics are fantastic! Just wanted to stop by and thank you for participating in the Secret Santa Swap. I'm so stinkin' excited for Christmas!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover