Friday, October 5, 2012

Nail Files: Soft Pink


For this nail round I wanted to do something lighter. I had gotten the Teddy Girl from the Ulta sale and decided it was a nice light color to try!

I also find it to be a good idea to use a light color, and one you own when having "vacation nails" done. That way if you break a nail while you are gone it's not as noticeable and/or you can fix it by bringing the color with you.

Well I can say that I wasn't disappointed, and my mani girl decided to add a little flair :)
She found this little feather on Pinterest & wanted to try it out. I wasn't going to say no of course!

I love the softness of the pink. It stands out, but is still so soft looking.
 

Next week I'll have some vacation pics for you!! 

Happy Friday!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Allison said...

I love these colors together. I think I really need to get Pirouette my whistle!

Emily said...

This looks great! I love the light pink!

Casey said...

That is gorgeous! And your ring is completely stunning, as well.

Anonymous said...

Pretty pretty pretty!!! I need to play with my nails more :)

tara said...

how gorgeous!!!

Brooke said...

Love the nails!

=)


Brooke

Kimberlee said...

Oh wow what a pretty ladylike manicure! You have fabulous nails :)

Anonymous said...

Your nails look beautiful!! But what I really noticed was your RING!! It's gorgeous!!!

Janie said...

Love Teddy Girl!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover