Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 11-Favorite TV shows

If you know me you know that I watch quite a bit of TV! I think that I can keep this short. 

Mondays: there do not seem to be many shows on Monday's that I watch actually! This time was usually reserved for some trashy reality TV show. Hi, I'm Megan and I'm a trashy reality tv addicted.

Tuesdays: Are reserved for GLEE! and Tosh.0! 


Wednesday: Again - not much going on. So I'm going to fill this in with Family Guy & South Park :)

Thursdays: Ah! My favorite tv day of the week! I'm still following Grey's - I've been a loyal fan since the beginning. I can honestly say that I'm not quite obsessed with it like I use to be. And the ultimate favorite - Jersey Shore! Goes back to that reality TV issue I have, but that show by far is one of my favorite things of all time! 

Friday & Saturday: usually catch up on the DVR list or shows like Top Chef, Project Runway, Good Eats (alot of food network, natgeo, bravo) that I missed during the week. Of course if we are around for the night SNL. No set schedule here.


Sunday: This is HBO night! Of course the schedule changes so the shows that I've really followed are True Blood, East Bound & Down, Broadwalk Empire. We also watch Planet Earth & Life on the Discovery channel when things like that come on!


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover