Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 21-Picture of yourself

Ya know I don't really like having picture taken of just myself. I'm not going to say I haven't taken pictures of myself before, because I have. I guess I'd rather just have someone in there with me. Whoever I'm enjoying the moment with! So Kev and I went to Chicago this weekend and I actually had him/let him take pictures of just me! We have more pictures together & of other stuff than just me, but since it was the two of us it was a bit more difficult to take a bunch of pictures together. So here's a recent picture of me from the trip! It was a great time & I really enjoyed myself having that time with Kevin! It was a great way for us to celebrate Valentine's Day together. We also got engaged a year ago last weekend! Can't believe it's been a year already! I'm ranting about other things now...back to the point. As if you guys don't know what I look like already :) 

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover