Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 26-Picture of your family

Family has started taking on a whole new meaning for me lately. I think it's because in less than 8 months I'll be getting married. Joining two families together. It's a really great experience that I've enjoyed having and I'm pretty excited to continue to get to know the people on Kevin's side of the family better. On top of watching my side of the family continue to grow. 

My little family - Kevin, Gunner, & Me :)
My parents & sister
Megan O'Dell & Me

Kathy - Kevin's mom
Megan & Amanda Ringly :) - Kevin's stepsisters
Mark & Lynn O'Dell - Kevin's dad & stepmom
Cousins :) Robideau's & Jeffery's

The Schultz cousins (some of them)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

just came across your blog :) so cute! xoxo

Megan O. said...

Thanks :) I hope you enjoy it.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover