Friday, February 25, 2011

Now that's funny!

I believe I have quite the obsession with America's Funniest Home Videos! I think I watch it every time I come around it on the TV list and it always keeping me laughing! I decided that I'm going to share some of my favorite A.F.V videos with you! Hopefully you'll get a good laugh just like I did!
This has been one of my favorites for a VERY long time.
This is definitely a new favorite :)
One of Kevin's favorite's!
Anything with falling will make my mother just lose it! It is pretty funny I'd have to say :D 
Ahaha the people who just scream - comical :)

Hope I can brighten your Friday a little more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ahah this just made my day :) thanks so much for the great post! i really like your blog girl! xo

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover