Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 9-A picture of your friends


So looking through my pictures I don't have one picture of all my friends in one place! Sad I know - hopefully I'll get some at the wedding lol :) A little about my friends - well they are the greatest!!! :) I consider my friends to be my family and I'd do anything for them. I wouldn't be the person I am today without them. I've always been blessed to have a tight knit group of people that I know would be there for me through thick and thin! Thank you to all my wonderful friends for being there for me and loving me for who I am!

The vdub game. I miss them.
Shy & Rach :)
 
I love this picture!
Davis Annex :)
Some of the Cville ladies :)
Jordan & I in Punta Cana
Can't forget the fellas :)
Reminds me of sophomore year.
One of my favorite pictures of all time!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover