Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 15-Bible verse

This was a bit of a tricky one. I feel like I really couldn't think of any bible verse that wasn't the already well known ones. Not sure if that has to do with the fact that thinking on my feet isn't always one of my strong traits or if it's because I really just don't know many. Probably a little of both because I'm not someone who knows many bible verses. This goes back to my not being an extremely religious person, but I do believe in the big guy, or girl, God. I actually just heard this one recently and it's one that I really liked and applied to many of the things I believe in.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
~Hebrews 11:1 


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover