Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Namaste



Lately I've been taking some yoga classes & doing yoga at home! Some of the girls & I got a Groupon for some classes at a nearby place and I think it's been love ever since.

I've finally found an exercise routine that works for me! Yoga has been a challenge, but a great one. I can already feel the difference in me since I've started, tighter body, less stress, and I'm getting to be a bit more flexible!

Source: tumblr.com via Megan on Pinterest

Child's pose 


This will be Kev & I someday :P 

Source: society6.com via Megan on Pinterest

Yoga with Yogi 

Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest

I wish lululemon wasn't so stickin' expensive! I was this top! 


and these... 


and these... 


and this...ok ok that is it...for now...
Source: etsy.com via Megan on Pinterest

Love this! How my yoga looks at home. 


Baby yoga! 

Source: weheartit.com via Megan on Pinterest

Strength

Sun Salutation 


I'll get there someday! 


Namaste everyone & Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Simplyheather said...

Yoga!! (: I really wanna start taking yoga classes - I just don't know where. Yoga pants are so amazing <3

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover