Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Day Challenge Day 8: I love me!




Valentine’s Day Challenge



google

I'm doubling up the link-ups today with the Holiday Challenge & How Pinteresting!
Today's Topic: Love Myself(favorite feature, best quality, best personality trait anything)

I've been blessed with being a confident person. Yes, there are things about myself that I do not like but for the most part I'm happy with how I look and who I am! I think that alone is a feat. I don't know many people that can say that. Although, I think a lot of people don't realize their insecurities and would say they are confident and happy with themselves, when really they do things to indicate otherwise. I digress.

 My favorite features for myself are my eyes, my smile, my hair, & butt!
  • My eyes, because I like the color of them. They are brown, but a light-yellowish brown. I feel like it's a brown color you don't see to often :)
  • I might have a gummy smile but I like it! Plus it was my senior superlative a million years ago, can't let that title down! lol.
  • My hair. It does absolutely nothing, but it's healthy.
  • Since I don't really have a large chest, my "assest" is definitely my butt!
I think this is a good picture to show off the first 3!
Source: uberhumor.com via Megan on Pinterest

I'm getting this shirt. As a member of the itty bitty titty committee and marrying an ass man I think it's appropriate :D

My favorite personality traits are my loyalty, I'm opinionated, and my self-respect.
  • I'm a loyal person. We all know this at this point. I'll do just about anything for the people I love and you better not mess with them...or else!
  • My opinions are just those, opinions. I'm never trying to offend anyone but I will voice my opinion when necessary...or even when it's not necessary :)
  • This is something that I've learned not everyone seems to have. Maybe when it comes to some things but important things, not so much. I refuse to let anyone, and I do mean anyone, walk all over me and disrespect me. I'm worthy of more than that, so please treat me that way! I'll stand up for myself and heck I'll even stand up for my friends that I know are better than the treatment they are getting. You have to respect yourself first!
Source: google.com via Megan on Pinterest

Source: facebook.com via Megan on Pinterest

Psh. You do not want to hear the ones I keep to myself.



What are your favorite things about you? Link up & share!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that shirt is hilarious! Love it!

Have a great rest of your week girl :)

xoxo,
Cher
http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

Unknown said...

Great pins!

Jacquie said...

I love that shirt! And your pins are great! Alot of us seem to like our eyes and hair lol!

Casey said...

omg that shirt!! hilarious!!!

Thanks for linking up with us!

Unknown said...

ha ha! that shirt is hilarious. though my chest is big, so I couldn't wear it :(

Happy Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

I love that shirt!! I need one myself!

Haus of Style said...

I think I need that shirt now too =)

My 2nd time linking up with you ladies for these pin ups! So fun =) Check out my pins if you have time, thanks!
Just Tututiny

osmr said...

Clearly the shirt rings true with more people than I ever thought it would! I do believe I love it myself!

Also of note is the second to last "statement". Those opinions you keep to yourself? Over time, you actually think about what to say - what ones are best kept and what ones are best delivered. Pretty soon the first part doesn't matter (Oh I offended you...) because you don't care about the consequences [I said it, didn't I?] And occasionally you have to pat yourself on the back for "keeping" a few you would have delivered a few years ago.

Funny how things like opinion verbalization can change over the years. In 25-30 years, I will not "keep" any. You get away with murder in your golden years!!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover