Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's Day Challenge Day 10: Vices!

Valentine’s Day Challenge

Today's  Topic: Love My Vices(because we all have them)

I'm not sure if it's sad or not but it was not hard for me to pick out my vices. Do you think it's human nature to recall the bad easier than the good? I do. Although I don't think I'm an overly negative person I find it much easier to think of the things that I do that are "bad" over the things that I do that are "good".

So what are my vices?

1) Caffeine. Any and all kinds! For the safety of my family & friends that would have to put up with a caffeine withdrawn Megan I will probably not be giving up this vice anytime soon.
My Friday morning :) The cup says it all!
2) Speeding. I have lead foot, but I don't think I'm a bad driver overall!
Kevin is probably saying "Yeah right!", right now in his head! I am not that bad of a driver Kevin!
Source: ffffound.com via Megan on Pinterest


3) Shopping. With three malls within 30 min. or less of where I live I find it impossible to not shop at times. It's so easy to think of all the things that "need" to get, and it's all so accessible! I could be worse...like the girl from Columbus that was on: True Life: I'm A Compulsive Shopper. Kevin & my bank account thanks me for that :) 
 



4) It's kind of the same thing as shopping, but I think there is a difference. Discount sites! You know, like Groupon, Rue La La. I belong to so many! Mind you I haven't bought stuff off all of them, but I do check them regularly!

My List of Discount Sites
Groupon
Living Social
Eversave
Dealster
HomeRun
Bloomspot
CrowdSavings
kgbdeals
Saveology
HauteLook
Rue La La
Beyond the Rack
Ideeli
Gilt
Joss & Main
The Real Real
The Foundary
Sole Society

 Don't you judge me.
If anyone wants an invite to any of them let me know :) I'll email one to you! 

5) Swearing. I've never been one to believe that a girl can't cuss and I have never been one to say that people who cuss aren't educated and only use those words because they don't know a better one to use. However, I probably swear to much overall and should get better about it.
 
Source: facebook.com via Megan on Pinterest


I know these aren't the best things I could be doing, but you have to admit they aren't the worst things I could do.

What are your vices? Link up & share for the last day of the challenge!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Thanks for sharing that AWESOME list of discount sites!!

Thanks for linking up with us during this challenge! I hope you'll consider joining me for Lots of Link Love tomorrow - you can share the posts that you've enjoyed from fellow bloggers over the last few weeks!

www.stresscasey.blogspot.com

Casey said...

I loved this post so much that I spotlighted it for Lots of Link Love at my blog, Stress Case.

http://stresscasey.blogspot.com/2012/02/lots-of-link-love.html

Lots of Link Love is a link-up to encourage bloggers to highlight their fellow bloggers' exceptional posts every other week. I would love if you shared Lots of Link Love with your readers, and if you considered linking up with me for the next one!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover