Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine's Day Challenge Day 5: Love my Girls

Valentine’s Day Challenge

Today's Topic: Love My Girlfriends
Hells yeah I love my girls! They keep me sane. I've always been blessed to be surrounded by some really amazing girls and have a very tight knit group of friends. 

I've always said that my friends are my family, and I think that is true. I have girls that I would consider to be just like a sister, minus the blood part of course. I'd do anything for them and I do believe that they would do anything for me. They tell me truth, whether I want to hear it or not. I'm a firm believer in the saying "if you're best friend can't tell you the truth, who can?".

Most importantly we have fun together and let each other be ourselves. Hence why it ends up being so fun...YEAH! HENCE! Sorry, I feel like anytime I say the word hence it has to be followed by that saying...thanks House Bunny! I really don't know what I'd do without my lovely ladies. Oh wait, yes I do, GO NUTS!















I love my girls & I'll never be able to thank them enough for everything they have & will do for me :)

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover