Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Quiz

With Christmas being right around the corner I thought it be fun to fill out this little quiz that I found over at Meet the Robinson's.
What a fun little way to bring in even more Christmas Spirit!
 
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate fo sho
Source: favim.com via Megan on Pinterest
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wrap them...do people not wrap presents..I've never seen that! 
 
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I tend to like white on a house, but colors on a tree. My family always did the bigger color bulbs. I miss those! 

 
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope. Should though huh?!

 
5. When do you put your decorations up? Psh this year it was like 2 weeks ago. I guess it varies depending on what we have going on. 

 
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Hmmm...I like alot of holiday foods but I think my favorite was my Grandma's Chocolate Mousse! SO GOOD! 

 
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Watching the Muppets Christmas Carole, or finding the pickle on the tree...that didn't start until a little later though.

Find the pickle! 
I had to share. When I googled "pickle ornament" this came up! How does it know that?!
 8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I feel as if I was pretty young when I realized he wasn't real but  I'm not 100% as to how it happened...mom? dad? How did I find out lol?
 
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes. At least with Kev's mom & family.

Christmas Eve at Kev's moms house
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? lights, ornaments, and sometimes ribbon or tinsel! All random...it's not all one color or anything.
This years tree
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Bah this is hard one. I'm going more towards dreading it. I don't particularly like winter or snow because of the coldness....and because of the driving. People act like they've never seen snow before. It's OHIO people it comes every year! But without snow being here like now it just doesn't have the holiday feel. 

This is what happens in Ohio during snow!
 

 
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but I'm not a pro or anything....

 
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I honestly don't know if I do have a favorite gift. I mean I've had great gifts but there are so many that I've loved I don't think I could pick just one!

 
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Just being around the family! 

 
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Grandma's Mousse...I alright told you silly! 

 
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I would say decorating the tree as a family. That's something we always did together.

 
17. What tops your tree? An angel

 
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving

 
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Yum but I only eat like 2 the whole holiday season soooo if I went beyond that probably yucky! 

 
20. Favorite Christmas show? Show? IDK! Movies: Home Alone, Muppets Christmas Carole, or Christmas Vacation.

 
21. Saddest Christmas song? What? Sad Christmas Song...I actually had to look this up because why would we have sad Christmas songs...after researching I'd have to say : Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. It's actually about a sad topic...look for yourselves here!

 
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Okie doke well neither are my favorites are the traditional songs...well they kind of are but with a twist. I bet you can guess. Yep, it's a couple of TSO's songs! I really can't get enough of them. It's a weird obsession I know so sue me (whoa 90's throwback).  Here are my 3 favorites!





 HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU & YOURS! From the O's! 



1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh I love the old fashioned big colored bulbs on a house! Definitely want to do that next year! And I agree, who doesn't wrap their gifts?!?

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover