Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tail Waggin' Tuesday: Holiday Pup


Tail Waggin' Tuesday is back! I just love showing off pictures of Gunner!

Today's Topic: Best Holiday Picture.

I realized...today...that we don't really have a Christmas picture with Gunner or of Gunner dressed up. However, I do have a TON of the little mutt in the snow! He loves the snow so its not a difficult task to get a lot of pictures of him running around and playing.
This one is my favorite!






I think Gunner's missing the snow as much as we are this year! Come on Mother Nature, Gunner's looking to play! Let's see your Holiday Pups :D

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

C Mae said...

For sure! the first picture is the cutest!!! I love snow pictures, sadly we don't have that in AZ unless you live in Flagstaff! :) Thanks so much for linking up!

Gina said...

Awesome photos! I know our pup would love the snow too

The Sweet Life said...

What a beautiful dog!!!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover