Friday, December 2, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. The holiday season is a time for family and friendship. A time to reflect on the year and remember all the things we have to be grateful for. Also, a time to excited for all the new things we get to receive and give :)

I totally forgot this movie in yesterday's post. I ALWAYS watch the Grinch!

2. Snow makes me  cringe. I'm not a winter person so snow is just another indication that it's cold out there and people are going to drive like idiots...because you know in Ohio it doesn't snow each year so people aren't use to it. That's debbie downer of me...I will say that snow is indeed pretty..
enough said...

3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is  Just one thing! I really like chilli, or grilled cheese with tomato soup!





4. Winter is the best time for    staying indoors, light a fire in the fireplace, and for hot chocolate! MMMMMM   .


5. I can hardly wait for    Getting up the Christmas tree! I haven't started yet as we have friend Thanksgiving this weekend...

6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give them. I like to think up creative things to give people. A super creative gift doesn't happen every time but I try to be thoughtful when gift giving. Plus one of my favorite things is to watch people's expressions when they get a gift they love :)


Lol it's funny because it's true :)


7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a I'd have to say I'm at about a 7 at the moment. I'm excited for the holidays, as always. However, I don't have my holiday decor up yet...that's a little bit of the missing Christmas spirit. Really I just feel as if this year has gone so quickly that there is no possible way it's Christmas time!

Happy Friday & Have a great weekend! I intend to with a relaxing night in,  craft day tomorrow with the bestest (we will blog about it...don't worry!), blogger meet up tomorrow night!!!! (first one, no big deal!), and Friendsgiving on Sunday! So many activities :) What are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey girl! I'm so excited to meet you tomorrow. See you tomorrow night :)

Katie

Megan O. said...

Hey lady!! I.AM.SO.PUMPED!!! Can't wait to meet you too :) Have a good evening!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover