Thursday, December 1, 2011

Late Link Up: Holiday Challenge...whoops

Whoops, totally missed this link up! But holiday activities are fun so I want to join in! This is the holiday Challenge brought to you by Neely and Amber!

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge 

 Today's Topic: Favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials

This is a pretty easy topic for me. Actually it's also rather short. Despite how much I love tv and movies I don't watch a lot of Christmas-y movies.

However, there are some movies you just really can't go without seeing during the holiday season.









Of course there is Elf. It's to funny not to watch. There really isn't anything I don't like about it. I always know when it because one of the besties, Lindz, always saying,"Buddy the Elf! What's your favorite color?" 

Source: google.com via Anna on Pinterest

Kevin got me into this one when we started dating! Good thing to because I love it!

Source: google.com via Anna on Pinterest

If you don't like this movie you are are anti-Christmas, and that's just plain wrong! I'm the one that quotes this movie, "Ralphie! I can't put my arms down!". Lol! Gets me every time! 


This movie makes me cry like a big stinkin' baby. One of the reasons that I only watch it once a year, around Christmas! It's so good! 

Source: google.com via Cassie on Pinterest

Last, but certainly not least, the Muppet's Christmas Carol. This is my absolute favorite Christmas movie. It has been since I can remember! Of course the new one with Jim Carrey is good but nothing can replace this version for me! Clearly it makes me nostalgic...

What Christmas movies or tv specials do you always watch? Link up & let us know! :)

1 comment:

ms.composure said...

oh yes def LOVE elf and a xmas story! classic movies to watch right now

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover