Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday!


Hump Day people, and that means it's time for what I l.o.v.e!!!!

_____

Bon Iver. Amazing! I love his voice & really any of his songs are soooo good! This is my new fav :) 
_____

Book Club! I say it all the time but I love my Book Club! The ladies are amazing and books are always...interesting!
Wine is a must with us :)


 Book Discussion! We read The BFG this month :)

Ozzie joined in as well!
Typical Jess :)
We had a book exchange last night for Christmas! Can't wait to read my book, Two Kisses for Maddy from Steph
 
 _____ 


Christmas is in 4 days!! I can honestly say I'm more excited about giving then receiving. That's how I normally feel but it always nice to get some new goodies.

_____

We got our wedding pictures back!!! WOOOOOO :D More to follow soon :)
 _____

My office during the Holidays. Isn't it pretty!

 

_____

That it's sushi Wednesday at work. It's the little things :) 
Source: sushilinks.com via Ana on Pinterest

_____

This guy. As always :) 
Isn't he handsome?!
What are you loving this week?! Link up & let us know!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover