Thursday, December 15, 2011

My World



I found a new link up & it looked fun so I thought what the heck. Two posts for links up are completely acceptable! Link up with Jess over at Stilettos & a Fishing Pole and let us know more about your world :)

1. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
I think I've received many great compliments in my life but some of the best are: "You look good in anything b." (from the hubs), "those -insert baked good here- are amazing!", and "You are a great worker!". I think those are all pretty self explanatory as to why I like to hear them :)

2. SEAT BELT?
Always.Never.Sometimes.
I wish there was a 99% of the time option. I am rarely without a seat belt. If I am it's more than likely because I forgot. The other chance is that I need to go to the bathroom & just can take having that strap around my waist area!
 
3. Fill in the blank.
You know your comfortable with your spouse when you 
Let them pick out your outfit. I do let Kevin, a guy, pick out my, a girl, outfits all the time! I think that is more of  a reflection of Kev being comfortable and knowing me well enough to know what I will wear & what I won't! That's love people, that's love! 
 
4. Someone gives you a gift wrapped in a 6 inch square box, what is it?
hmmmm...knowing me and my tastes it's something shiny :)

5. You are at Chic-fil-a, what do you order?
I don't eat at Chic-fil-a. Ever. So I have no idea.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Giiiirl, thanks for linking up! LOVED your answers. KUDOS to your hubby for helping detemine what to where. Aaron would NEVER. That's awesome!

Loved your compliments. It's so nice to have so much love & support from the person you are with 80% of your life.

Megan O. said...

No problem :) Link ups are always fun to do! Lol he's the fashionista of the relationship what can I say :P I agree the hubs is definitely someone who lets me know I'm loved with compliments.

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover