Friday, December 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's time for one of  my favorite link ups :) Which also means it's Friday! It's time to get this weekend started. It's going to be a good one folks.

1.   My most favorite "little thing" is   Getting up with the dog on Saturday & Sunday and laying on the couch for at least an hour while the hubs is still sleeping. Relaxing, alone time.



2.   I give anything to  have a longer amount of time off work. The one thing I miss about school...the breaks! 

3.  I can't believe    that it's Christmas time. Where did the year go?
Source: tumblr.com via Natalie on Pinterest


4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is   getting the whole mailbox at work cleaned up + more! It will be!

5.  The last thing I want to do today is    Deal with my "problem" people at work. Too frustrating for words.

6.  If I were writing my own blank today, it would say:   What is the one thing you can count on getting for Christmas (each yr or this year).

7.  My favorite candle scent is   ohhhh man I'm a candle FREAK! I'm not sure I can pick just one. I can tell you I'm more a natural/clean smells kinda gal. Here are my top 5...for now :).
Cranberry Woods
Marshmallow Fireside or just plain ole Fireside!
Eucalyptus
Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. Always a classic in my book :)
Kitchen Spice
Happy Friday!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover