Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's Ok Thursday


Its Ok Thursdays

This week has been flyin', but that's okay! It's also okay to:






- Take the day off of work because you have personal life things to get done. Hey if you have the time off why not take it!












- Actually wish it was colder with some snow on the ground, even if I hate winter. The fact that it's colder inside this building then it is outside makes me a little sad since it is December. Snow and cold weather kind of complete the whole Christmas spirit thing for me. 

I'm Dreamin' of a White Christmas

- Get in and get out. That was my shopping motto for yesterday. It worked!

- Not have watched a holiday movie yet. I've caught bits & pieces of a few but we really haven't watched a full holiday movie.
Source: imdb.com via Colleen on Pinterest

First on the list!  

- Drive all over the state of Ohio to see the family for the holidays. It's family & we do each year. Why stop now?
Source: etsy.com via Megan on Pinterest
 






- Wish it would start to snow for tonight's zoo lights :)
Source: piccsy.com via Megan on Pinterest











- Be soooo excited for this weekend. It's the annual trip to my friend Korie's house, and this time the fellas are joining in!

Happy Thursday! Have a great day!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover