Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend Fun

This weekend was jammed back with some good times :) It was one of those weekends where you didn't have a ton going on but you ended up doing a lot. I like those weekends!

Friday was date night for the husband & I! There aren't many times that Kev and I spend a whole evening alone or at our house. We enjoy being busy and having people around so this is not a complaint, but we all know that we all need that alone time with the significant other. Friday was prefect. We cooked dinner, decorated for Christmas (yes, just this weekend...) and relaxed.
The tree!

"Maybe Christmas, he thought, Doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, Means a little bit more."  ~ Dr. Seuss






Saturday my dad came to town for the afternoon! We went to Easton and did a little Christmas shopping and Kevin & I got our birthday gift for my parents!
Crate & Barrel island!

Of course they didn't have it in white at the store so we have to wait until it comes in. I can't wait!

That evening we went to a Columbus Blue Jackets game with our friends Boomer & Sarah! It's the second game I've ever been too and it was so much fun! I took pics but my camera was not cooperating this morning.Here are some pro pics of the action though :)

 Love me a good fight :)


Sunday was a relaxing kind of day. The hubbins & I went out for lunch & got us some sushi at one of my favorite: Edamame! MMMMMMM!



Did a little more shopping...more for Kevin. He needed some hunting stuff, and we are working on getting him a new recliner. A Christmas present from moi :) No luck on a good one yet but we've just started!

Kev also made some delicious jerky from the deer he recently got and our new dehydrator! Let me tell you want this jerky is prettttty yummy! Kev's setting some high standards for himself early on in the new gadgets game.
In it goes!
After the first "check up"
We are getting there!
The finished product! YUM!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I looove your Christmas decorations. Simple and sweet! And I looved that jerky too! delish. gimme dat.

Megan O. said...

Thanks :) Lol Gimme Dat Jerky!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover