Thursday, December 22, 2011

My World: Ho Ho Ho Edition :)


I honestly I have no idea.I've never recieved anything awful or like way off. There have been times that my mom put the wrong label on the box so I've opened the wrong present but since it's not mine it's not bad lol.
Muppets Christmas Carol, followed by Elf.  
my favorite song from the M.C.C :)
 
 My Grandma's Chocolate Mousse. It's so good & chocolatey, and of course there is the sentimental value to it. Miss you Grandma!
 
Happy Thursday everyone :)
 
 
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never seen Muffet Christmas Caroli, I can't believe it. It's a MUST DO this year! I love Christmas movies!

Merry Christmas, Megan! I hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with love, joy & a whole lot of laughter!

Megan O. said...

You definitely should! It's a good one :)

Thanks Jess! Happy Holidays to you & Mr. Fart Water :D lol. Couldn't resist!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover