Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Challenge: Day 8 & Pinterest

Good morning everyone! Today is Day 8 for the blog challenge & it's also a Pinterest day...so let's keep this simple & combine them shall we.


Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

+

google

A good post :)

 Today's Topic: Your Christmas Wish List

So I've already, sorta, kinda, maybe, already did a wish list post, and I actually used Pinterest to help. So for this round I thought it'd be fun to take on the "go big or go home" mentality and make up a wish list of things I would absolutely love to have, but realistically it's not going to happen! Hey, there is nothing wrong with dreamin' big!

Source: vogue.com via Megan on Pinterest

It's just so pretty. Should I mention that I'm drooling just looking at this bag?!


I know you aren't thinking that I'm joking..."go big or go home" remember?!




I'd kill to have this floor! It's gorgeous!


Shit this closet wouldn't hurt either...maybe the pretty floor can go in here! And the shoes...


A trip to Prague would be nice... 

Source: flickr.com via Megan on Pinterest

Or Amsterdam... 


Or Bora Bora...ok I'll go anywhere!!!! And really someday we will make it to these places. Just not this Christmas.




And instead of a puppy I'll take one of each of these please :) 

Happy Wednesday & remember to keep dreamin' big!

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover